In celebration of the changing of the seasons (Soon™) and cleaning out my small collection of GW2 swag I’ve been meaning to hand out, I’ve whipped up a pretty spiffy contest for all you awesome people.
What sort of contest, you say? Glad you asked!
Theme: Uncanny Crossovers!
- Take your favorite fictional character[s] from any universe OTHER than Guild Wars 2 and stick ‘em in Tyria. What shenanigans would Elementalist Korra get into? Imagine the plots Darth Vader and Minister Caudecus could cook up! How would Rata Sum react to a dalek invasion? The possibilities are endless!
Format: Anything digital! It can be a video, comic, animation, piece of artwork, poem, short story, song, etc. Whatever medium you feel you can work with best!
Deadline: Saturday, April 6th, 2013!
- Open to US / Canadian Residents only. Really sorry about this!
- Submissions must be deliverable online.
- Keep it family friendly! PG-13 and under.
- One entry per person.
How to submit:
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com sub: TT Crossover Contest (be sure to use this subject, helps us organize the submissions way better!)
– Full Name
– Country of residence (US or Canada)
– Nickname (what we will use on the site)
– Link to your submission (can be attached if the file is under 20mb!)
First Prize -
Brand Spakin’ New Guild Wars 2 Collector’s Edition – Autographed by the ArenaNet team! (!!!!!)
One of two American L GW2 T-Shirts.
Feel free to contact us regarding any questions you may have. Comment here, Twitter, facebook, and e-mail are our your best shots!
Winners will be contacted within a week of deadline (depending on number of submissions). Once all winners have been confirmed, we will announce the winning submissions on the site shortly after!
Special thanks to the ArenaNet team for the CE!
Get Crackin’! Good luck!